Did you know TV personalities, actors, politicians, radio and television broadcasters have all received vocal training? This is one of big secrets they don't want you to know.
For centuries, vocal training was reserved for the elite. Speaking and singing professionally is a living art form that has passed from one generation to the next. Elite vocal training has swayed the masses and influenced history. Ronald Reagan, for example, was a poised speaker that effectively influenced his audiences. He was a a professional screen actor and his training included vocal instruction. Duchess Megan Markle, Princess Diana, Margaret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton and many other historical figures of prominence have had voice training.
Traditionally, vocal training is very expensive and has remained out of reach for the average person. In fact, most people don't even understand what voice training means.
My focus is to offer professional vocal training to individuals aspiring to achieve success speaking in front of others.
Do you want to?
· Gain confidence speaking in public?
· Cease trembling, shaking and fumbling words?
· Overcome embarrassment and feel self assured in front of an audience?
· Boost your presentation skills for work and public speaking?
· Speak persuasively to sway your audience?
· Release tension and maintain composure under pressure?
· Run for office for the first time?
· Make an impact with opening and closing statements?
· Develop a healthy voice and maintain it?
· Find the core of your voice for best resonating power?
· Accentuate your message with vocal inflection?
· Expand your vocal range?